Norwegian Jewel to Alaska

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 05, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Jewel

Trip got off to a rough start for the Cruise line would not allow my wife to board because they told her she lacked full documentation to board. Curious for after we left for the cruise, nobody asked to see our photo ID (passport) anywhere else including Canada. Norwegian asked we go home to get the documentation and their attitude was that my wife was a criminal and pay a $300 fine which my wife refused. I cannot say I can recommend Norwegian for I'm thinking the other cruise lines might have offered a solution that perhaps would have allowed my wife to go  while limiting her excursions to US Ports. All it would take is more thoughtful customer service and a willingness to go another step.  .

Trip itself was fine but I was alone on a ship while everyone else had their spouses with them which greatly depressed me.

Cabin was fine.