A Pleasant Experience

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: November 01, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
The ship in itself was fine. The surprising part for myself was that they only had two smaller pools. I have been on ships where there were double that amount. The real enjoyable part was the activities and cruise staff. The staff in particular were very friendly and into their jobs which made even a sub-par activity feel like a ton of fun. The casino was also very well equipped as it had all table games including texas hold em. What I was surprised about\, and kind of sums up the negative of this ship\, is that they had one let it ride table the entire trip and every day they had a line to get on it. Shouldn't they realize that the ship has a certain level of demand for something and give it to the customers?

This was the worst food I have ever had on a cruise ship. Some in my party even got sick off of the food and couldn't bare to finish it. The additional charge restaurants were good\, good in the sense that that is usually the normal quality on other cruise ships. Easily the most disappointing part of this ship

Pros: Activities\, cruise staff

Cons: Food

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!