Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

the train lost my luggage

Sail Date: October 01, 2013

Perhaps it's not fair to rate a cruise when I wore the same clothes for 6 days. The ship didn't loose my luggage. The train lost my luggage. I met Anne on the front desk and sort of asked if she could help me get my luggage from Amtrak when (if) it ever arrived. First thing\, she arranged complimentary laundry service. And we are talking in at 9 back at 6 service. And it was back each day clean\, folded\, and ready to wear. I had stopped at Costco to get backup pants and shirt and I borrowed a dress from a friend. But I wore those same sandles every day and it all worked out. So\, this is my only chance to say Thanks Anne and Thanks Norwegian for a great cruise.

Pros: Anne was so helpful

Cons: a trip with no luggage

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

I didn't participate in much. I mostly de-stresses.
Okay\, I was in an inside cabin. But it was pretty nice and the room steward was a sweetie.