Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Cruise to Nowhere

A wonderful first time experience

Sail Date: February 01, 2013

This was my first time ever going on a cruise. I was very nervous about what the trip would be like. Once upon the Ship, my concerns disappeared. The ship was clean and well maintained. The staff was great. It was a wonderful experience and I am excited about booking my next cruise with Norwegian.

Pros: The staff were so accomodating and hard working. The food was great, the people were awesome and friendly.

Cons: The drinks provided with the meal only included unsweetened Ice tea and water

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

The entertainment was appropriate for the lenght of the cruise