Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Wonderful cruise

Sail Date: August 01, 2006

I never cruise with the same cruise line more than once, this way I can realy compare the dif cruise lines. This is the first time I will cruise with the same cruise line before trying others. I'm looking forward for my cruide in april the 22nd 2007 on the PEARL from Mia to Lax.

Pros: The ship, service, food

Cons: bus service on ports

Some problems with comunication, could be the dif languages but they did try hard.
Great ship, smells clean all over
Food was great on all restaurants
Inside cabin, was very good, very clean and acomodations excelent. First time in this type of cabin.
The best seen on my dif cruises