A Dream Come True

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 16, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
I feel that every possible feature was used to provide the guest with top of the line accomodations. This was my 5th cruise, (1st NCL) I simply loved how easy and user friendly every aspect was for me. Dinner resv.or trying to locate a particular activity. The staff & crew were outstanding.

I did not experience a single distasteful moment or bite of food. Our servers were just perfect, especiall in the main dining room.

I don't think they could have done a better job anywhere else.

Their constant attentiveness to all as they went about their duties was just unbelievablly nice.

I liked that it was a fun place to be, everything was so upbeat.

I opted for a smaller cabin so I could have more money to elaborate on some of the excursions. I was still quite impressed with the stateroom. The cabin stewards made us feel as though we were in the penthouse.
My first time to sun bathe off the ship and on the beach, Oh how I loved the sand and the ocean.
Lots of fun to be had, It was my last time to pick up my forgotten souveniers.
I just enjoyed looking around and shopping.
The time of year was perfect to see the gardens with all the flowers in bloom. Even better, the guide had some of the neatest stories to share.

Pros: Complete & total relaxation

Cons: I didn't realize that it was still spring break in so many areas, which means kids