Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Dream Come True

Sail Date: April 16, 2006

I feel that every possible feature was used to provide the guest with top of the line accomodations. This was my 5th cruise, (1st NCL) I simply loved how easy and user friendly every aspect was for me. Dinner resv.or trying to locate a particular activity. The staff & crew were outstanding.

Pros: Complete & total relaxation

Cons: I didn't realize that it was still spring break in so many areas, which means kids

I don't think they could have done a better job anywhere else.
I liked that it was a fun place to be, everything was so upbeat.
I did not experience a single distasteful moment or bite of food. Our servers were just perfect, especiall in the main dining room.
I opted for a smaller cabin so I could have more money to elaborate on some of the excursions. I was still quite impressed with the stateroom. The cabin stewards made us feel as though we were in the penthouse.
Their constant attentiveness to all as they went about their duties was just unbelievablly nice.
George Town, Grand Cayman
I just enjoyed looking around and shopping.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Lots of fun to be had, It was my last time to pick up my forgotten souveniers.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
The time of year was perfect to see the gardens with all the flowers in bloom. Even better, the guide had some of the neatest stories to share.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
My first time to sun bathe off the ship and on the beach, Oh how I loved the sand and the ocean.