Hospitality Aboard Abounds

Helpful Vote: 1

Miami, USA to Miami, USA
Sail Date: August 20, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Escape

Aside from not coming up to the expectation two cruises on the smaller version of this vessel ,The Getaway , had set for entertainment and change in some of the specialty restaurant menus, the cruise was excelliant.  The staff  was very helpful, infact eager to please. The  Le Bistro no longer offered rack of lamb, which I had been looking forward to enjoying.  Although it was offered in Cagneys. .On web site a Cabbaree show was offered, could only purchase this aboard ship, Paid the $17,50 extra charge using one of my prepaid dinners to view. Show had been changed to Sharon Wilkins dinner show which I had all ready on this cruise seen a version of grattis.  They refunded the 17.50. Would have appreciated if they had told me as I would have spent  my specialty dinner in a different restaurant.

Maitre'd Melroy Rebeiro was not only very aware of what was happening in his restaurants but seemed to have a wonderful rapour with his employees along with being very gracious to his guests. Waiter Jenver in OSheehana gave service that was perfection, remembering from day to day what I enjoyed.

Cabin steward Louisa was excellent.

Book your shows and specialty dining early.