Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

Dinner Reservation Problems

Sail Date: June 18, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The only complaint I have is that my husband and I rented 5 cabins ( 2) balconies to take our children and 7 grandchildren on this cruise.  The restaurants Manhattan, Savor and Taste could not accommodate all of us at one table 4 nights out of 7.  Why would I take my family on a cruise to have my grandchildren sit at another table?  I had made reservations in advance .  Also, The kids area was too close to the main pool and way way too crowded. My grandson almost drown from an adult man being in the kids pool.  This needs to be more monitored to only let parents with children IN the pool  be in the kids pool.