Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Escape cruise

Sail Date: June 11, 2016

Food was awesome!  Much better than Royal Carribbean and I'm a Diamond Plus member ar Rcl they also had something fun going on all the time.  Lots of live music in different parts of the ship and the adult grotto was the best, no kids nice music hot tubs and the stone grotto.  I found the crew was not as friendly as on Rcl our room stewed didn't introduce himself or asked if we had any special requests as they do on Rcl.  But getting back on the ship after visiting an island is an event in itself!  Cups of cold jello water sprayed on you I ices for the kids cold water towel exchange and cold wash cloths to wipe off with, they even had crew there to sing and greet. Very high class they made you feel so welcome.   Rcl better take notice!

we had the drink package and that was very nice the drinks were so good.  I'm really thinking of switching over to Norwegian it's so much cheaper and you don't miss anything real value for your money

Cruise Photos