Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Cruise to Nowhere

Norweign Escape

Sail Date: November 09, 2015

The Escape was a great ship. There were alot of choices for bars and restaurants. Although some of them closed too early, like Margueritaville. I saw the Million Dollar Quartet show which was very entertaining. Also the Dueling Pianos were great fun.

I was in an inside room, which was small to me. The color decor was mostly brown throughout the whole ship and the room and I thought it use a bit more color. The way to turn the lights on in the room was you had to keep your keycard in there so one person is without a keycard if you ventured out. The best cocktail I had was at the Sugar Mojito Bar-get the raspberry guava one. I really enjoyed the waterfront seating. It was very relaxing.

small and drab colors

For example: For example: Expect to pay a high cost for internet.
A fun ship for families.
Explore the ship thoroughly as there are so many attractive places to spend time.
Book main shows and specialty restaurants BEFORE sailing to get the times you want.