Occupancy: Up to 4 guests
Amenities: These penthouses have access to the Haven feature a luxurious king-size bed with pillow top mattress separate living and dining area single sofa bed floor-to-ceiling windows and a forward-facing balcony private bathroom with a separate luxury shower oversize tub and two vanity sinks flat-screen TV writing desk and a safe. Additional suite amenities include: access to the Haven and the secluded Courtyard area private dining and lounge butler and concierge service and more.
Wheelchair Accessible Stateroom: 12106.
Please Note: Smoking is prohibited in all staterooms and suites. Smoking is allowed outside on balconies but cigar and pipe smoking is prohibited in all suites and outside on all balconies.
The Haven Forward-Facing Penthouse with Balcony H7 Cabins:
The Haven Forward-Facing Penthouse with Balcony H7 cabins can be found on:
The Haven Forward-Facing Penthouse with Balcony H7 Cabins - Suite
Other categories for Suite cabins include:
- H2 - The Haven Deluxe Owner's Suite with Large Balcony
- M1 - Aft-Facing Mini-Suite with Balcony
- MA - Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
- H5 - The Haven Courtyard Penthouse with Balcony
- MX - Mini-Suite with Balcony
- 9M - Spa Mini-Suite with Balcony
- H6 - The Haven Aft-Facing Penthouse with Balcony
- H4 - The Haven 2-Bedroom Family Villa with Balcony
- M6 - Mini-Suite with Large Balcony
- H9 - The Haven Spa Suite with Balcony
- QO - Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
- MC - Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony