No Thank You

Norwegian Dream Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 06, 2008
Maybe my expectations were too high after hearing the advertisements about free style cruising. But I never thought that the dinners being served in three of the ships restaurants could not even stand up to a frozen meal or something served at bowling banquet. Quantity does not equal quality.

Breakfast & lunch were OK. But how can meatloaf and prime rib be equally as bad. The wait staff was nice but serving cool or warm food each night is not something I would rave about. Maybe I should have brought my own food on board.

The Spanish Duo that attempted to entertain us on the pool decks were horrible. I doubt that these guys would have been allowed in American Idols parking lot.

The people that clean our stateroom did a great job but the extra $140 ($10 per person per day) that was added to my closing bill was a bit excessive for a tip.
Be prepared to PAY $10 each for a beach chair or a beach umbrella. Plus a taxi or bus ride to and from the beach.

Pros: Being home.

Cons: The terrible dream dinners.

Recommends Norwegian Dream? No.