My First Cruise

Norwegian Dream Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 06, 2008
Ship: Norwegian Dream
This was my first cruise, and, because of the experience I had, I would take another cruise in a heartbeat. My room was extremely clean, and the staff that I dealt with were outstanding. The activities were satisfactory, and no one should have been bored. While I was there, we had the threat of Hurricane Bertha; the captain made excellent decisions and kept us out of danger while he and the staff kept us informed of the situation regularly. All in all, I had a wonderful time and thank the whole staff for a wonderful experience.

The food in the sit-down restaurants was excellent. The food in the Sports Bar was very, very good. The food in the pizzeria was good, although superior in the regular restaurants. Dining times were great, cleanliness was outstanding, service was excellent.

The shows we attended were outstanding, and the performers were highly talented. We attended three shows while on board and were very impressed with all of them.

Everyone whom I was in cotact on board was extremely hard working, friendly, extremely courteous, and always willing to help. They were outstanding.

All areas were kept very clean.

Our room was extremely clean and well kept. We were on the promenade deck which we found highly satisfactory.
We did not eat at any restaurants, but the town itself was very interesting. We also attended a festival there which was very enjoyable.
Don't Miss: We enjoyed the festival on Tuesday nights.
Don't Miss: We enjoyed the festival on Tuesday nights.

Pros: The whole cruise

Recommends Norwegian Dream? Yes!