Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Good and bad about trip

Sail Date: August 26, 2016

Favorite  thing was the entertainment. But was disappointed  jose &Patti didn't have a show in stardust theater. Saw them on last year's  cruise and enjoyed them very much.

Least favorite  was the way things were handled for the wheel chair service. I had ordered  one for my sister. Her first cruise. Apon  arrival, all went smoothly. The worker that helped us was wonderful. I was expecting a cruise member  to help us get off the cruise. It took us at least 5 different workers to direct us to the wheel chairs.  Once we found them, there was no one there to help us. My sister was lucky she was not traveling alone. I wheeled her off the ship. This was very difficult to do. When I finally  got to the gang plank I had alot of trouble getting her and chair up the ramp. There were at least 6 or 7 workers standing there dancing to the music. No one helped me at first. Then a girl worker finally helped me aft err she saw I was having trouble. This is not my first cruise.  Also took a excursion  to the beach, booked  with ship. The excursion  driver was so rude. He separated my husband from our group. He said bus was full. Only to allow 3 more people on our bus a few minutes  later. To say that I was upset is a under statement.

Also as a silver  member I think we deserve better service.

Also had a terrible experience  with colombian emeralds  store on board. I bought a Kabana bracelet  on last year's  trip with the dawn. I returned it, as it was damaged.  It took me 8 long months to get the credit on account. Had to contact bbb and attn. General  office. This store has a f grade with bbb. I called ncl last year for help. Told nothing they could do. I think ncl should remove this store from their ship.

Embarkation and Disembarkation No help with wheel chair leaving ship.
Ladies bath room near pool was horribly dirty, and half of them didn't work
Rude tour driver.
After 4 cruises I am bored with same food.

If you have someone that needs help with wheel chair, good luck. Getting off ship we were on our own.

1 Comment