Can use some improvements

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: June 17, 2016
Cabin Type: Suite

I traveled with my husband and my 2 children (12 & 13).  The check-in took almost 2 hours and a lot of people complained about it, stating it has never taken this long before.  During check-in, we were each issued a card for drinks and getting into the room.  What was not explained, that both my kids had purchasing power on their cards.  So on the first day, the kids went to the arcade which charges between $1 and $2 for each game.  They racked up $190 in one day by just swiping the card.  Options should be given to the parent during check-in.  They could make any purchase (jewelry store, etc.) on their card.

Also, there should have been more stations to get drinks.  Kids had to stand in line at the bars (with the adults) to get a soda.  The waiting period on day one was up to 30 min. just to get a drink.  There should have been multiple stations and a separate station for just Soda!  The wait time was ridiculous!!!!

I don't think I will take this cruise again with kids.

Would have been great if there were things like midnight buffet, ice carvings, etc.

Not enough activities for teens

The staff was very friendly.

the crew did a fantastic job, keeping the ship clean

Very happy with the cabin