Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Missed the Whole Thing

Sail Date: January 24, 2016

i started experiencing stomach cramps the evening of departure.  The symptoms worsened and I went to the doctor the following day.  Was treated for urinary tract and kidney infection and sent back to my room.  Returned the next day to discover I had appendicitis and needed surgery.  Transferred to hospital and that was the end of my trip.

I spent the majority of time in my room and only saw the steward once.  Was told later by my travel companion that he was sick too so couldn't clean our room.

So many problems with doctor, charges, latitudes problems for my friend, that I don't plan on going on another NCL cruise.