Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Not as kid friendly as expected

Sail Date: October 09, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I enjoyed my cruise!  I was a little surprised by the lack of activities and acceptance for children under 3.  I loved the freestyle cruising where we could eat and roam about the ship as we pleased.  Most of the staff were very friendly and helpful.  There were a few staff and many other guests who rolled their eyes at me and my 2 year old and made me feel that he wasn't welcome on the cruise/in the restaurants with me.  The mom of the other family I was with fell on the gangway getting off the ship and I was very surprised by the lack of accommodation she and her family were given with her now being on crutches which left a bit of a "bad taste in my mouth" for Norwegian.  The ship stewards were great and got us everything we needed for our rooms!  Overall it was a lovely cruise and left me wanting to cruise again, but I think I might try a different cruise line next time that is maybe a little more kid friendly.

Room was as expected. The amenities for what we payed were nice.
Every morning we had to be cautious crossing the threshold outside of our room due to water from the boat leaking.
It would have been nice to be closer to the beach, the cab ride to Horse shoe Bay was $40 one way.
I wish there would have been more for children under 3, it was somewhat difficult to keep my 2 year old entertained the whole time without much offered from the cruise.
More family friendly entertainment would have been nice. The Elements show was spectacular!

Not a very kid friendly ship.