Bermuda Cruise - September, 2015

Sail Date: September 04, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: 12026

My sister, mother and 96 Grandmother went on the Norwegian Dawn from Boston to Bermuda.  We had a family suite.  It was very spacious and had a big balcony.  Since we had a family suite we had priority boarding (a girl can get used to that).  We also had the alcohol package and signature dinning.  The Restaurants were AWESOME.  The staff really catered to us.  We had treats delivered to our room every day in the afternoon.  The shows were terrific and Bermuda was Beautiful.   I would definitely go on the Dawn again.

Debbie - Salem, CT

No Kids with us.

Great Suite. Very Spacious. Big Balcony. Would love to stay in that room again.

I enjoy the smaller ships, this way I know my way around and it is less crowed.