Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Think before booking

Sail Date: September 04, 2015

WE became friends with other passengers that , after talking with, ...well let just say NCL offered them better room rates, a beverage package, the ship was 600 under full and there were no upgrades.. some people got good on board credit and gambling comps.. I just sense an imbalance. I am not new to this. Bermuda is beautiful, but you need to have a plan to get the most from 2 1/2 days. I am interested , even with the drive, in Royal Caribbean from NJ to Bermuda. NCL agents are indifferent to loyal customers.

Economics forced us to an inside cabin.. first time without a window kinda stunk ..room was good for 2

I have taken this ship several times now .. this time I could tell it was not full... the staff at the Bimini bar are great...the Aqua dining room likewise...I sensed people were tiring of the Garden Cafe buffet.