Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

A decent ship that needs updating

Sail Date: October 01, 2014

The last 2 ships I've been on were larger and newer (The Epic and the Breakaway). I don't mind that the Dawn was older and smaller and didn't have as much fun things to do (no rock climbing\, etc)but the toilets really smelled. We had to hold our breath when using our bathroom and keep the door shut at all times. 99% of all the bathrooms around the ship really smelled bad. Some of the boat needed updating\, the stalls in the bathroom were obviously old. The staff were friendly!

Pros: My room service person

Cons: the stink from the toilets

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? No.

The dcor was very nice\, I enjoyed the pictures near all the state rooms and in the main area the water lily pond. The ship was old and needed updating and bathrooms smelled terrible.
The food was beautifully presented and was pretty good! There were a few meals that weren't very good. The ambiance was very nice.
The size and comfort was fine but the bathroom really smelled bad.
The magician show was incredible\, I didn't expect that! I loved his bird show! I loved all the enterainment.