Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Cruise to Nowhere

horrible boarding

Sail Date: November 21, 2014

Myself and my daughters 21 & 16 had been on many cruises in the past but never with Norwegian.A family member

had taken a cruise with this line and gave it such great reviews I decided to try it for myself.  I must admit the boarding process was awful. As I stated previously myself and my daughters have gone on many cruises in the past but I have never experienced such displeasure boarding a ship.  The wait time and the way in which the boarding was conducted was very disorganized.  Once we were on board (3 hrs later) we found the ship to be a great experience.  If not for the boarding experience I would have given this a 3-4 star rating. The only complaint my girls had besides the wait was the ice cream.  They say its not as good as other cruise lines and they didn't like the fact that they could not get it themselves.

everytthing was clean and the crew was helpful and pleasant
really enjoyed the free style dining.
better then some cruises i have been on. ie the size of the bathroom and bed.
we had dinner at Cagneys steak house and our waiter was great sorry but cant remember his name. I also had a massage and the younglady was really good and very relaxing. I can only remember that she was Polish.
didnt do much in this arena. This was strictly a relaxing vacation.Although the reggay band on deck was pretty decent.
Children's Programs didnt travel with small kids.
New Orleans, Louisiana
sit on the deck and enjoy the games and music