Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

BOSTON TO BERMUDA OCT 31 THRU NOV 7, 2014

Sail Date: October 31, 2014

Overall the cruise was great.  The staff and crew were very nice and attentive.  The entertainment was incredible.  Some of the best shows that I have seen so far on cruises.  This one is my 9th.  The food was tasty but disappointing.  Breakfast was the same everyday. No different choices.  Mostly skipped lunch because not much of a choice.  Dinner in both the Venetian and the Aqua was delicious but again not a lot of choices.  The best dinner was the last night.  Lamb Shanks.  Absolutely out of this world.  The chefs did a great job with everything that they provided.  Just would have liked more choices.  The shops were on the "way too expensive" side.  Even with 70% off, the stuff just was not worth it in my opinion.  Great deal on putting deposits on a future cruise.  I took advantage of that but would have loved to come off the ship with a new cruise already booked to avoid the endless searching for the best deal.  I would recommend cruising with Norwegian but the Dawn is just OK.

Nice bars but not a lot of variety. Would have loved some themed pubs, clubs etc.
tasted fantastic but not a lot of choices
Everyone we met was absolutely wonderful. A special thank you to Nennette. She served the best, coldest, buckets ever.
so far some of the best shows I have seen on a cruise
Children's Programs n/a
Not a whole lot of poolside activities to do. Not a lot of reggae music
Bermuda is a great destination. I have been 3 times already and each time it gets better.
very small compared to other inside cabins I have stayed in.
Boston, Massachusetts
I'm from Cape Cod so it could not be anymore convenient unless Norwegian starts crusing out of Buzzards Bay

When cruising toward the end of the fall, take advantage of the SPA package. It was great being able to swim, relax quietly, use the hot tubs, steam room and sauna on some of the colder, cloudier days. Only 80 or so packages sold so never crowded. Take advantage first day aboard.