Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Not what I was hoping for.

Sail Date: March 31, 2013

Let me start by saying this was my 16th cruise, so I know what to expect, but even this room was smaller than even I expected! Everything was smaller and not as clean as I am used to. Cabin Steward was very friendly, other than that, only three people spoke directly to me, the whole trip, other than bar help trying to sell me a drink. Food was good but needed more variety, in the buffett, that was the only place we went to. NOT enough lounge chairs on the entire ship!!! Ports of Call were wonderful places to see. Star Theatre had the BEST entertainment I have seen on any ship!!!! NCL Dawn will not be seeing me again but we Loved NCL Pearl, so will not count NCL out for another cruise.
Small, not as clean as others
Only ate at the buffett
Stool overflowed 1st day
Cruise director staff/cabin attend friendly
Star Theatre - wonderful
Children's Programs Didn't use
Too much Bingo and good ones packed in one nite

It would be an OK first cruise, because you would have nothing to compare it to