Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

A really great time!!

Sail Date: July 13, 2012

The ship was really beautiful and in great shape after the renovations. I would recommend putting some music channels on the TV so that when you are in the room you can have music to listen to.The shows in the stardust lounge were so professional and entertaqining. I think having a store that sells books would be helpful too. I ran out of reading material and the library was not that good.The staff were always in a good mood and professional. They went out of their way to ensure our happiness.

Pros: Freestyle dining was awesome and allowed the freedom to choose from all levels of dining. We went to the higher levels of dining expeiences and the attention by the staff was wonderful. Anything you want was provided that you wanted.

Cons: The only con I can think of is that I wish we were given fresh sheets in the middle of the cruise. I like sleepingon fresh sheets. Some restaurants could add a couple of different items each night so that if you like a particular retaurant you can still have increased variety to choose from.

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

So many nice reaturants and freestyle dining is the way to go. We ate at many of the higher end restatuents which you pay extra for but you also feel special and catered too. The ambience added to the special feeling you got upon entering a lovely restaurant. Staff was attentive to our needs.
Add a couple of different items for increased variety. Food was prepared well and was very good. I thought the room was a good size for us. The balcony and large windows to the sea were so nice. We enjoyed seeing outside when we woke up and sittingoutside and reading as we were cruising.
very helpful and pleasant
always something to do. shows were wonderful