Great Cruise

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: November 01, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
Embarking was the quickest I have ever seen yet. De embarking at Islands and using tender was somewhat a inconvenience because you had to go and obtain tickets to go onboard of tenders. However the process was quick.
The staff at the Dawn was the best I have ever seen. I thought that since tips are automatically deducted out of your credit card that the crew were going to slack. Boy was I wrong. They went ABOVE AND BEYOND with us and our daughter. We had staff coming to our breakfast table at the buffet bringing her favorite foods and/or snacks. The cleaning crew was AWESOME and extremely FRIENDLY!

Pros: Children's Program, Freestyle eating, THE CHILDREN'S ONLY pool WAS AWESOME

Cons: Having to pay for dinner at a few restaurants when it's free and inclusive at other cruise lines.

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!