Wonderful 2nd Honeymoon

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: April 01, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
Cabin Type: Suite
The ship was all I could have imagined. After a disastrous honeymoon cruise 25 years ago, it was refreshing to see how far along the cruise industry has come. I was especially pleased with the size of the Dawn. It was quite spacious, but not overwhelmingly huge as some cruise ships are. The display of art was quite enjoyable as well. The cleanliness of the ship was most refreshing. I have never stayed in accomodations with such cleanliness. As for the restaurants, they were wonderful. Their reservations always ran on time, there was never any wait time. The CHOCOHOLICS night was most impressive with the skills of the culinary staff displayed for all to see and eat, and enjoy. Yummy!!!!! I would most defiitely recommend the Dawn!

Pros: The staff's attentiveness and sincere willingness to satisfy even your smallest, most trivial request were always welcome and most satisfactory, always going above and beyond their duties

Cons: It sounds silly, but the omission of soft drinks from the regular menu.