Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Cruise to Nowhere

A Great Short Cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2008

This was my first cruise ship and I was very impressed with everything. I read some of the reviews and heard from other about how other liners that they were on were too small. I being a plus size woman was afraid I would be uncomfortable in the cabin. To my surprise and delight I was very comfortable. We were with another couple on the ship and they have been on another liner and they were very much happier with this ship, then they were with their other cruise ship. Our friends almost didn't come, then changed their minds and came. Thru out the trip they kept saying that they were so happy that they came and that it was a really nice ship and that they were having a great time. By the end of our trip we said we would do this again. The ship personnel were very nice and pleasant always smiling. Service was excellent, food at the different restaurants were great and even the food at the buffets was great. The ship was very clean. A ship that was completely full was always clean, even the public bathrooms. Some of the staff joked with us, which to me showed that they enjoyed their jobs. Our hats off to all that work on the Norwegian Dawn cruise ship. Thank You for making our trip a very memorable one.

Pros: I liked everything about the trip

Cons: There nothing I did not like about my trip>

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

A very clean and beautiful ship,A 5 star hotel on water
Great food and service. You need to reserve your spot for dinner right away or you can end up eating late at night. if you dont mind eating late this would be no problem then.
Rooms were clean and roomy and very comfortable
The staff was excellent they were friendly and willing to help if they thought you were lost. always a smile never forgot their smiles
something for everyone at any time