Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Probably the best cruise ever!!

Sail Date: February 01, 2006

I loved the ship. The layout was great. The indoor pool and spa was a great place to hang out on the way home when we were getting into colder weather.. The cook-outs on deck offered even more food options and the ice cream by the pool was simply wonderful. Everyone was friendly and there were so many things to do between ports. The stops were as planned except for the private island. But we visited the Dominican Republic instead, which was a nice stop.

Pros: I loved the free style dining and indoor pool & hot tubs.

Cons: Difficulty getting reservations for the Italian restaurant.

The staff was helpful.
The ship was so clean, no odors even inside at night. I was delighted to find the laundry for guests on ship. There were no food trays left in the buffet area, once whe I went to the buffet alone for a snack and got up to get a cup of coffee and the tray was cleared before I got back to the table.
We were able to eat when we wanted to and where we wanted to most of the time. At least two of the formal restaurants were always available without reservations. We had to make reservations for the Mexican Restaurant and The Italian One which was harder to reserve. There were other dining options as well. The food was fine but I would have liked to visit the Italian restaurant again.
The stateroom was comfortable for an inside stateroom seemed even to have more storage space than the stateroom on the cruise I took six month before with another cruise line.
I enjoyed many of the talks. The daily activities were plentiful. The shows I saw were great, but I also enjoyed the movies in the theather, none of which I have seen before.
We didn't travel with children, but the facilities looked so great, we both thought It must be great for people who do.