Fantastic in every way

Norwegian Crown Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 02, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Crown
I LOVED this ship and found out on the last day that Norweigan SOLD it and won't be using it anymore. I was already checking out rooms to see which one we'd get for the next cruise. I HATE the idea of going on a ship with 5000 people....When we arrived at Bermuda we were able to dock right in the harbor because we were a small ship....I can't imagine being dumped onto Dockside Harbor with 5000 other people.....It would be like being at Disney world at the height of the crowds....I'll NEVER do that. THis cruise was PERFECT. The staff was amazing.....I loved them....They had a staff show that was so good...I loved it. All in all.....we had a perfect time.

AMAZING....not one meal that wasn't 5Star

THis is the only area that wasn't great......they had a singer in the lounge who was really good.....most of the other things we saw were only fair. EXCEPT the staff show which was great!

I think the atmosphere among the ship staff created an atmosphere of warmth and friendliness throughout the whole ship. It seems like Norweigan is a good place to work. Theyseem to treat their staff with respect. The staff worked well together and were pleasant to each other. I've worked in the service industry and know how critical this is. The staff was highly professional yet very warm.

I hope the shiplines continue to build SMALL ships.

Don't Miss: I won't tell.......want to keep the crowds at bay!!!!

Pros: the friendly staff...the food... the small size of the ship

Cons: the wait to embark on ship

Recommends Norwegian Crown? Yes!