Extremely enjoyable

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Bermuda - New York
Sail Date: October 02, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

My favorite part of the cruise was the excellent entertainment.  I found the staff extremely friendly and accommodating.

i was surprised and disappointed to find out the cost of renting a scooter.  I needed it for one day but was told I would have to rent it for a minimum of three days at a very high rate.  I thought that was very unfair.  I settled for a wheelchair for three days even though I only needed it one day when going off the ship.

Very good

Excellent

Excellent, friendly

Arturo was always available and accommodating.