Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Slow service, same food everyday for buffet, but beautiful island

Sail Date: September 11, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

If you like slow services, same food and same entertainment everyday then this is your cruise. The buffet menu for breakfast and lunch don't change by much, I'll say about 80% is the same. My room service attendant don't clean my room until like 3 in the afternoon, I've seen him about twice only during my whole trip. The one time I tried the main dining room for breakfast, the service was slow. I didn't even get my coffee until after I finished my fruit cup, and another couple left because after 15 minutes and they got nothing, they walked off. I had to flag the matre'd to get more creamer even though I've ask the waiter and he never brought it. We went as a group, and the room were not far, or so we though when we booked it, but apparently the access to the rooms were on opposite side, layout was not convenient. They supply bottle water etc in the room, but I never got a bottle, but I was charged for it.
The outdoor water slide was nice, the pool is salt water and the hot tub was just above luke warm. I didn't try the rope course or rock climbing but looks fine. Zip line was never opened. Teppanyaki was good. I like the live band in Manhattan room during dinner.

Small, I like the shower head. only the desk area had outlet, and 1 in the bathroom.