OK Cruise -- nothing spectacular

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: June 05, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway
Cabin Type: Suite

I thought their ultimate beverage package is a scam.  I got the beverage package email after I booked a mini suite and when I asked them to add it to my cruise, I was told that since this was an "MX" category mini suite (which means I'll take any mini suite that is available) We didn't qualify for the package.  What a crock!  So much for bonus offers.  Also, I'm not sure why it took so long to get to Bermuda and a day less on the return.  An extra day at sea isn't what I want on a Bermuda cruise.

Very nice cabin