Breakaway is Too Big For Me

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: May 15, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

Aside from the great food & wonderful staff I totally disliked this cruise.  While the ship is huge, the cabin & balcony were the smallest I have ever seen & been in on any of my past 17 cruises. The cabin was so poorly laid out that with twin beds we had 10 inches of space to get to the closet.

Th weather happened to be bad except for one full day & other than the tiny cabin, this ship has very few places where on can sit indoors & read (the library is also mini & un-welcoming).  Other than outdoor activities, shopping seminars or bingo there are very limited indoor activities planned.  This is a party ship & very noisy, as most of the available seating areas are located by noisy bars.

The entertainment was fairly bad, except for the Jazz group.  One production show was OK & the other awful.  No comedians, etc. on this cruise.

The casino is so smoky (even in the small non-smoking section) it was hard to stay there longer than 10 minutes.  I could go on, but the bottom line was - I really did not enjoy this cruise & was truly happy to get off the ship!

Awful. Smallest I have ever seen! Our cabin layout had the bed near the closet & not the balcony, so when the beds are apart, there is 8"-10" space to get into the closet. Thank goodness my mom & I are thin. Wonder how others on this cruise could possibly manage?
The bathroom, while small is well appointed.
The balcony is so small, when I sat on it, I felt that the designer was taking a que from airline seating designers.