Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Great Time

Sail Date: October 11, 2015

Accomodations were fine.  Ultimate Dining Package for the named resturaunts was well worth it.  The filet mignon at Cagney's Steak House was in the top five that I've ever tasted.  The cafeteria had a broad selection and quality was also very good.  The down side is I gained 12 lbs over the eight day cruise.  People on the island catered to the tourists.  Very friendly and hospitable.  If you are a rum lover, I highly recommend the Sunset Cruise sponsored by Goesling's Rum.  It was fun, informative, and the free samples just kept coming.  For entertainment on board, I especially liked Rock of Ages; it was a true Broadway quality show.

Overall, five stars.

The shower controls were novel. I typically wear glasses but not, of course, in the shower. Two knobs controlled the water. Normally you would think left is hot and right is cold. Not so. Left controls the water flow or pressure. The right controls temperature. Without my glasses, I could not see the little red and blue arrows on the right hand control. When asked, the steward set me straight.

Everyone recommended O'Sheehan's Irish Pub as the resturaunt of choice for breakfast. Although the food was tasty, the portions were small and the ambience was noisy. Cafeteria became our choice for breakfast.