Experience Cruiser 23

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: August 02, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

I have been on at least 10 cruises. Mostly Royal Caribbean. Felt that the hostess on Norwegian had difficulty understanding English. Made a reservation for a specialty restaurant. When I went to confirm my reservation it was cancelled (not sure by who). After a little heated discussion a new reservation was made. When I confirmed the reservation again the next day the number of guests was changed from 5-3. I would suggest when making reservations that you confirm them daily.

Liked the idea of Free style dining but with a party of 10 you had a wait of sometimes up to 1 hour.

lots to do it you wanted

Rock of ages and dueling pianos were excellent!

didn't feel there was a sufficient number of servers in the dining halls and very limited around the pool area. One staff per section of the pool to take drink orders.

spotless

Cabin was beautiful. Bed was too close to closet. Very difficult to get into the closet.