Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Experience Cruiser 23

Sail Date: August 02, 2015

I have been on at least 10 cruises. Mostly Royal Caribbean. Felt that the hostess on Norwegian had difficulty understanding English. Made a reservation for a specialty restaurant. When I went to confirm my reservation it was cancelled (not sure by who). After a little heated discussion a new reservation was made. When I confirmed the reservation again the next day the number of guests was changed from 5-3. I would suggest when making reservations that you confirm them daily.

Liked the idea of Free style dining but with a party of 10 you had a wait of sometimes up to 1 hour.
didn't feel there was a sufficient number of servers in the dining halls and very limited around the pool area. One staff per section of the pool to take drink orders.
Rock of ages and dueling pianos were excellent!
Onboard Activities lots to do it you wanted
Bermuda was beautiful. Did our own trips.
last group to debark. Getting a porter to assist with the luggage was key. Brought you to the front on the customs line. Worth the tip $$$.
Cabin was beautiful. Bed was too close to closet. Very difficult to get into the closet.