Loved the Breakaway to Bermuda!

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: July 12, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

My family of 5 loved the Breakaway. The ship was very nice, the food was great. We ate in the specialty dining which was fantastic, we had the dining plan. The Buffet was really good too. All the staff was very friendly. We had two family ocean view rooms which I thought were a great size and very nice, plenty of space. We picked this ship for the destination of Bermuda. I would sail on it again. Getting on wasn't bad considering amount of people, and getting off, I would recommend waiting till last to get off. The majority seemed to do the early walk off with luggage. We watched from our cabin window. So grab a coffee and just relax for a bit, you would only stand in line anyways.

Didn't use

Plenty of storage, great size and bathrooms were really nice.