Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

If i decide to go on the cruise again, NCL would me my last choice

Sail Date: May 03, 2015

Our first cruise  was 12 years ago, and it was with NCL, on the small ship.  We liked it very much. After that we had another 8 cruises with different lines till I decided to take NCL again on May 3 to Bermuda. We could definitely say that NCL changed to the worst. Not only I was shocked that I have to pay for the show (show was very good, but having dinner at the same time was terrible-you don't know what to do-either to eat or to watch). Because of o lot of people I had to book practically every complementary show or to come at least 30 min before to get the sits. On this ship they decided to squeeze more people to get more money (who cares about people) . Cabins are very small (we had balcony for 3) comparing to the other lines, just 1 small pool for adults for such a lot of adults. Every cruise line now has complementary Zumba classes-not this one, and yoga and Pilates cost more then everywhere else. There was not even body lotion in the cabin (they  had it 12 y. ago), I had to ask steward twice and he gave it to me on the second day like he took it from himself ( tipped him for that) .  My son's sofa was with ripped linen-never was changed. Beach towels-another annoying thing- I had to signed-in when I took it and returned. I was afraid to forget it somewhere and they would charge me for that.

We still managed to have some fan on this cruise (there was 5 of us with a lot of experience with the other cruise lines). The weather was good and we spent a lot of time on the decks outside. We liked big and most of the small shows. Food was not bad, but the buffet had the poorest choices comparing for example to Princess or Celebrity. We went to the Manhattan for dinner only once, and it was worst Caesar salad in my life. Again, nobody was hungry, but we have seen better. The crew was OK. We liked our comfortable beds, I even tried to find out where NCL is ordering the bed pillows-nobody knew.

After all we decided that our "after 12 years" experience with NCL was not that bad, but we would try to stick with Celebrity of Princess.

Children's Programs n/a