Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Freestyle Fanatic

Sail Date: October 01, 2013

Room Type: Suite

Overall the Breakaway is EXCELLENT. The ship is very large but at no time did you feel crowded. There was little to no wait time in any of the restaurants. Disembarking at the ports always went smooth and there was no waiting. If want serene vacation I suggest booking a Haven Suite. You will love the private pool area and sun deck not to mention the butler service. I personally love being pampered. I felt like I was on my own private island for 7 days. If you want a stress free hassle free vacation then its time to Breakaway. I am ready to Getaway. See you soon.

Pros: I love the freestyle dining. The variety of restaurants is great. I didn't mind paying for the specialty restaurants. Love the Sabrett hot dog stand.

Cons: I didn't care for the buffet. We could never get the timing right.

Recommends Norwegian Breakaway? Yes!

Only suggestion is that if noise bothers you then you may not want to be on deck 14\, 15\, 16 Aft...
Loved Teppenyaki.
Beautiful spa bathrooms.
Very pleasant and dedicated to pleasing everyone.
Loved Fire and Ice\, Fat Cats Blues and Jazz Club\, and Rock of Ages.