Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Cruise to Nowhere

Third Mate

Best Birthday Gift

Sail Date: January 31, 2014

Cabin: GTY

I gave my 13 year old daughter the NCL 2 night getaway on the Breakaway as a Christmas gift. She loves cruises and it was the only thing she wanted. From the moment we arrived, she was in heaven! Right when we got on the ship, there was a big Chinese New Year Celebration. My daughter was adopted from China and we celebrate every year. She was so happy to be part of the celebration. Friday evening, we paid extra to see the Cirque show and it was worth every penny. The cast was so talented and the food was spectacular. One note to NCL, you should offer a children's meal option for the show as my daughter will not eat surf and turf. Saturaday, we spent the day doing so many wonderful activities. My daughter especially loved the overhead obstical course. That evening, we had a great meal in the Manhattan Room and went to see Rock of Ages. Again, the cast was so talented, I was blown away! The staff was so attentive and friendly and always ready to help you have the best time. Extra Kudos to Alex, our cabin steward who made my daughter feel like a princess. I would recommend this getaway to everyone. Not only did my daughter love it, it was a mentally refreshing getaway for this mom!

Book your shows early, they fill up fast!