Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Third Mate

Sail Date: September 15, 2013

everything was ok but: bathroom light was out and after my request to steward to fix it nobody came, only after call to front desk it was fixed next day. I would recommend to have passengers talents show, more efforts to entertain passengers as studying computer, Photoshop and so on. I liked the seminars on foot problems, weight loss organized by spa specialists, I enjoyed by sauna and salt room, walking on the deck.I was surprised that shows were not free as always been. Still thanks a lot for your efforts.
too small