Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review
Helpful Vote: 1

Norwegian Bliss

7 Night Alaska Highlights (Seattle Roundtrip)

Sail Date: July 07, 2018

Ship: Norwegian Bliss

Review Summary

NCl Bliss. My last mega cruise. Alaska was fantastic. Shore trips perfection with our excursions. The best 3 things about the Bliss: 1) Was on board in 12 minutes and we were NOT Haven guests. 2.) I had read about horrid ship design ( no center elevator) so I got a spa cabin all the way aft just 1 deck below spa. Easy access - the spa is sublime with a great view. This saved us. Never a wait for Elevator unlike the front of shipped mobbed all the time. 3.) Food was good not great but good. Go carts sold out. Had only 1 spa appt available went straight to book up embarkation. Cabin attendant was the worst we have ever had. Never ice. I asked and asked. Lol they sent champagne but we could never chill it. Bartenders zero personality. Could not get into Hubbard glacier which I hear happens a lot. Cabin was tiny had to walk sideways to get to balcony. Closet was an acrobatic move backwards with a twist. If you have a bad back it will only hurt worse. 6k for this ship! Shame on NCL great ideas and horrid execution.