Exceeded expectations

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 22, 2015
Ship: Navigator of the Seas
I had a great time on board the NOTS. I was a little sceptical about how much I would enjoy a cruise, so I was very pleasantly surprised. The entertainment and food were great. The massage that I got in the spa was fabulous. My only complaint has to do with the short amount of time you have in port; I wish we could have more time to explore the port cities.

Create a bag of cheats for the quest! They actually encouraged it, but make sure they don't see it!

do the beach break! amazing white-sand beaches and turquoise blue water.