Nice pre-summer trip

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: May 01, 2014
Ship: Navigator of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
The trip started badly with the security personnel holding my baggage for further inspection and no one notifying us until I called the operator at 7:15pm as we had nothing but our boarding clothes and no word about our luggage.
Long story short\, my luggage was confiscated by security because I had a small fan to sleep with in my luggage and \"NO\" electrical devices are allowed to be brought onboard! What a crock as I medically need a fan to sleep with or\, no sleep for me! After much debating the ridiculous posture the security took (no fan) I enlisted the help of management at Guest Services and she had to get my fan cleared by Engineering to allow me to bring it on board!

Waiter and assistant were very professional and friendly. The food was above average for a cruise line.

The evening shows were exceptional.

The staff\, excepting security\, was always friendly and professional.

Stateroom was not too large with a smaller than average balcony. However\, the attendant kept it very clean and was professional nd friendly.

Pros: entertainment

Cons: security restrictions

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!