Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Nice pre-summer trip

Sail Date: May 01, 2014

Room Type: Suite

The trip started badly with the security personnel holding my baggage for further inspection and no one notifying us until I called the operator at 7:15pm as we had nothing but our boarding clothes and no word about our luggage.
Long story short\, my luggage was confiscated by security because I had a small fan to sleep with in my luggage and \"NO\" electrical devices are allowed to be brought onboard! What a crock as I medically need a fan to sleep with or\, no sleep for me! After much debating the ridiculous posture the security took (no fan) I enlisted the help of management at Guest Services and she had to get my fan cleared by Engineering to allow me to bring it on board!

Pros: entertainment

Cons: security restrictions

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

Waiter and assistant were very professional and friendly. The food was above average for a cruise line.
Stateroom was not too large with a smaller than average balcony. However\, the attendant kept it very clean and was professional nd friendly.
The staff\, excepting security\, was always friendly and professional.
The evening shows were exceptional.