Fantastic Week!!!!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: November 24, 2012
Ship: Navigator of the Seas
I felt the ship was quite easy to navigate once I got my bearing. There were many things to do aboard and great places to eat! Beautiful decor and my room which was a balcony\, was very comfortable.

Food was delicious!

Jimmy the Ship Director made the shows entertaining!!!! Great personality!!!

Christain at the sports activity desk was unbelievable\, Jordan and Ashwin at my dining time were awesome and my room attendent was very courteous!

Beautiful decor throughout!!!

First time in a balcony suite...... very nice!

Pros: The staff was amazing\, food was delicious and enjoyed the activities!!!

Cons: More variety of movies in theater and more after hour spots to hang out in....

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!