Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The service is what set it apart!

Sail Date: November 24, 2012

Beautiful ship, well maintained, super nice employees from the dining staff to the stateroom attendants to the drink service folks. Entertainment was good. Very enjoyable.

Pros: The service of ALL of the team members from RC.

Cons: Buffet selection did not change much day to day.

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

The Royal Prominade was outstanding.
Evening dining selection was tops. Everything and more was available throughout the week. I would have like different option a little more in the buffet but there was so much to choose from, it would be very difficult to do.
Absolutely top notch!
How these folks can keep such a positive upbeat attitude 24/7 is beyond me. I saw 1, all week, instance where someone was not "out of the way" helpful. And it was not as if he was providing bad or rude service, he was just average so to speak. And that was on only one instance. I actually witnessed the hotel manager call someone down to a closed bar just to get a lady a glass of Coke. AMAZING!
Entertainment was great, personally did not participate in many of the activities. Too lazy I guess!