Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Good cruise

Sail Date: February 02, 2013

We loved the Ice Skating show. Best show this cruise! Did not like the dancing show with all the girls in bras and bikins and the street talk. This show is not for children!
I am thankful we didnt bring our grand children with us, and that is what I had wanted to do on next cruise! This was not like our other cruises on Royal Caribean!

We like to eat at the Windjamer, but this time the food was not as good as in the past, Mostly I didn't like the long lines to get your eggs cooked. I just gave up waiting in line and ate the already prepaired cold eggs.
Carpets need cleaning
Need help preparing the eggs in the Windjammer
Loved the Ice Show!
Children's Programs N/A

I prefer to eat at the windjammer for breakfast and lunch.