Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

not for romantics

Sail Date: September 09, 2012

My husband and I went on this cruise as a romantic getaway; but that is not what we got. The \"adult\" solarium still had children in it running around and screaming. They were jumping in the pool and the hot tub, 1 with a leaky diaper on. Seeing the baby with a leaky diaper in the hot tub turned us off from every using the facilities. The \"adult\" only area was not enforced, so my husband and I spent our holiday surrounded by chios. The dinner staff was wonderful and entertaining. The staff of the ship was delightful, they knew our names and remembered us even with 3400 passengers. There was a lot to do and it was all included in the initial price. Most activities got cancelled, like the scavenger hunts, because not enough people showed. The theme parties we were expecting and packed costumes for never occured (toga party and pirate theme night).

Pros: dinner wait staff

Cons: full of kids

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? No.