Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

another great cruise!

Sail Date: May 20, 2012

Room Type: Suite

The ship was great! Enough to do and see and wasn't too large where you felt like you couldn't get to the area you needed to be at. The staff was very friendly and willing to go the extra mile. The ship was well maintained and clean. I really would sail on this ship again.

Pros: Destinations and service

Cons: shows

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

Food was excellent. Only a few items I wouldn't have again but I cannot complain. Definitely gained some cruise weight.
I liked the activiities we had but wish there would have been more participation from others (several events didn't happen since there weren't enough people). Needed more activities for the 20-30 year old range. I wasn't bored though!
Great ship. Suites were perfect size!
Loved our room. Having a walkin closet was amazing!
Our room attendent was awsome - always had ice ready in our bucket. Also, our waiters bernardo and kresimir were very friendly. Our daily outdoor drink waiter, Sanjeev was awesome as well! Made great drinks!!