Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Confirmed...We are addicted to Cruising!

Sail Date: May 06, 2012

We loved the Navigator. It was a great layout and the Promonade is a really nice meeting and hangout spot. This made me look forward to taking another Royal Caribbean Cruise soon!

Pros: The layout

Cons: The stateroom age

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

This was the downside. Though a balcony room, it was very dated and the furnishing quite worn and soiled. The staff tried their best to freshen it up, but I was not that comfortable in my stateroom. Also the towels, sheets, and dinner napkins were regularly stained.
The ship was excetionally clean and well maintained. We loved the layout. Nothing seemed to be out of the way.
The food was consistently fresh and tasty. Also, the dining staff in the buffet were very attentive to keep the area clean and the food protected.
Very diverse staff and extremely pleasant. I enjoyed them tremendously.
The entertain was high quality and many different types including ice show, singing, and dancing.