Amazing cruise!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 08, 2012
Ship: Navigator of the Seas
I was impressed with how clean the ship was throughout the whole cruise. Our room was always straightened and the bed made even if we had only been out of it for a short time. The crew was very professional and always informed and helpful. The shows and activities on the ship were fun and very well done.

Loooooved the food. The variety and quality of the food was wonderful.

We especially loved our waiter and assistant waiter. They were so kind and fun. We looked forward to dinner and seeing them every night.

The condition was great, but I wish the rooms were a little larger. I don't know if that's possible, but that would be my only request. However, if smaller rooms keep the price down then it's worth it!

Pros: The crew was so friendly and helpful. The food was awesome! And the activities, shows, and excursions were a blast.

Cons: I wish it was longer!

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!